It’s time to say goodbye to long, sunny days and burrow into the comfiest knitwear we own! I personally love autumn season, it makes me feel so nostalgic and inspired!
If you’re eager to try a few new products, here’s my must have list for autumn!
- The Body Shop – Oils of life Cream – This is what I’ve been looking for the last couple of months when my skin was dry and all the face creams were just not good enough. Oils of life is my remedy, I love its formula and it smells lovely too. Makes my skin so soft!
- Vanilla Pumpkin Body Butter – Anything that smells like pumpkin spice latte is an absolute must have for autumn. This body butter is definitely worth all the hype as it makes the skin moistruised, soft smelling like a million-dollar pumpkin!
- & 4
Salt & Steam is my recent discovery and I just can’t get enough of their products. They’re handmade, 100% natural, vegan. I love long, relaxing baths, so I like to try out different bath salts to see which one my skin likes the best. The salt & scrub are lovely, they smell sooooo good and leave my skin so moisturised. These are my new favourite products I’ll be repurchasing ASAP.
- YSL Libre – YSL is my no. 1 brand when it comes to perfumes. They’re elegant, strong and sweet. I just can’t get enough of it, it’s the perfect blend and lasts really well on this skin,
- ”Legendary lashes”Mascara – Charlotte Tilbury – this isn’t a new purchase, this mascara is my favorite since.. forever, I guess?
- Cera Ve Hydrating Cleanser – This is a lovely gentle cleanser, it feels soothing on the skin, never harsh or stripping. It won’t remove heavy make up, so an ideal second cleanse.
- Pantene Body & Strength Silicone Free Hair Mask – I love Pantene masks but this one is just perfect! Makes my hair look so healthy, soft and shiny.
- BodyBoom – A must-try is you struggle with oily skin.
- The Vintage Cosmetics Company Brush Cleaning Tool – There’s loads of brush cleaning tools and one of my favorites was Sigma cleaning mat but I lost it when we moved out and needed a replacement. Went for this compact pink egg and couldn’t be happier!
- Holika Holika Watermelon Aqua Sleeping Mask – This night cream is the one thing I will not be swapping out! It goes on so light, and my skin feels so refreshed and glowing in the morning.
Home, Sweet Home…
- Dried flowers – Discovered ”Three Sisters Farm” and thought I’d jump on the trend and get a bouquet of dried flowers for my home and ohhh wow! I would’ve never though something so little could change the room completely! It goes so well with my autumn decor. Absolutely gorgeous!
- The Ritual of Sakura Fragrance Sticks – Just one of those things that I repurchase every single month. Sakura is my fave range but diffusers form Rituals are definitely worth all the monies.
- Pergola London Candle – I love such unique items! So pretty!
- The Pink Stuff – I don’t know why nobody told me before how amazing this product is!! It really works wonders and will get rid of LITERALLY ANY DIRT.
- Zoflora – You’re not British if you don’t know Zoflora. Period.
- Bloo Total gel – Okay now you gonna think I’m crazy but this thing here smells like luxurious perfumes.
- Comfort Perfume Deluxe – Smells gorgeous and makes my clothes so soft.
Cry myself to sleep – Joe Peters – Joe was only five years old when he lost his voice. Only five years old when he was first beaten by his mother and raped by her boyfriend. And only nine years old when his mother sold him to a paedophile ring.
Trafficked – Sophie Hayes – The haunting, unforgettable memoir that took the UK by storm, Trafficked is a gripping first-hand account of a young woman who survived the horrors of human trafficking.
Little White Lies – Philippa East – Anne White only looked away for a second, but that’s all it took to lose sight of her young daughter. But seven years later, Abigail is found.
All the Rage – Cara Hunter – Faith Appleford was attacked, a plastic bag tied over her head, taken to an isolated location and then, by some miracle, she escaped.
Movies & Series
- Emily in Paris
- American Murder
- The Woods
- When Harry Met Sally… – An old, old movie but nothing puts me in an autumn mood more than this!